Richland County Bank Online gives you immediate access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the convenience of your home or office. It's simple. It's secure.
All Richland County Bank transactions and account data are supported by 128-bit encryption technology - the most sophisticated technology in use for online banking today.
Also, to prevent unauthorized entry into the system, your account information is protected with a Richland County Bank Online ID and a PIN you can change at any time. The bank will assign you an ID and PIN number.
- Optional additional online service subject to approval.
- Pay bills now.
- Schedule future or recurring payments.
- Have complete online access to bill payment history.
- Add or delete payees online.
- A confirmation number is provided at the end of each transaction as your receipt.
- No monthly fee. FREE.
- To apply for bill pay, please visit us at 195 W. Court Street, Richland Center, WI, or call 608-647-6306 for more information.