Richland County Bank Online Banking gives you immediate access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from the convenience of your home or office. It's simple. It's secure. And best of all, it's free.
All Richland County Bank transactions and account data are supported by 128-bit encryption technology - the most sophisticated technology in use for online banking today.
Also, to prevent unauthorized entry into the system, your account information is protected with a Richland County Bank Online Banking ID and a PIN you can change at any time. The bank will be assigning you an ID and PIN number.
Use Online Banking to:
- Access account and loan balance information.
- Access detailed history on your accounts including checks cleared, deposits, ATM and Debit Card transactions.
- Verify deposits and withdrawals.
- View images of paid checks.
- Transfer funds between accounts or make a loan payment.
- Request and view stop payments.
- Receive E-Statements (upon enrolling).
- Pay bills online upon enrolling.